Information on bibliographic data imports and updates, ONIX mapping into CataList, the reading copy request process and more.
Find a quick start guide, information on integrated SalesData reporting in CataList and using CataList with your POS system.
Find a quick start guide, information on MARC record exports and voting for Loan Stars.
Setting up your account
Creating and editing catalogues
Integrated SalesData reporting
From the BNC Blog
- CataList: Saving time, money, and sanity!
- Books (and catalogues) for Everybody
- BNC CataList Hack: Saving catalogues for offline use on your iPad
- Finding Canadian books, award-winners, and more on CataList
- Library Sales, Timely Metadata, and the Canadian Publisher
- Ordering Books with CataList E-catalogues
- Library Pricing for Digital Products
- Beyond Browsing and Buying with CataList
NetGalley is an online resource that allows professional readers to request access to digital galleys. If you are a reviewer, blogger, journalist, librarian, bookseller, educator, or in the media, you can use NetGalley for FREE to request, read and provide feedback about forthcoming titles.
Loan Stars is the new readers’ advisory service that allows library staff across Canada to collaboratively select their favourite forthcoming titles. Using CataList, library staff can nominate their favourite adult fiction and non-fiction titles, the most popular of which will be marketed to libraries and library users alike.