New Webservice that Returns a list of all ISBNs held in BiblioShare regarding an Asset including:
- Teacher's guide
- Back cover
- Author photo
How to retrieve a list of isbns that have accompanying Author photos, Back covers, Samples, Excerpt, TOC, Guides or Teacher's guides:
- Get a token from us by filling out this quick form.
- Specify an ISBN-13/EAN and the asset as part of a URL. The queries should look like these:
- Token = your user token
- Asset = the item for which you're requesting data. (author|back|sample|excerpt|teachersguide|guide|toc)
- asText = use "TRUE" to view as text in browser or "FALSE" to retrieve a file
BiblioShare is now taking back cover images and teacher's guides!
The Back Cover Image Web Service gives you full access to the most current back cover available for books in the Canadian market. A thumbnail version of the back cover or the full-sized image (or both) can be pulled, depending on what publishers have made available. This web service is for you if you're looking for back cover images.
Teacher's guides are now included as part of the Sample Web Service. The Sample Web Service allows users to pull EPUBs or PDF files, as provided by the publisher, for a title available in the Canadian market.
A Chrome extension that:
When it finds a valid book ISBN in a web page provides an icon next to the identifier.
When you click on the icon, a pop-up appears and if the title has information in BNC BiblioShare you'll see basic bibliographic data including:
- product form
- publication date
- list price
It will also display any images that have been provided to BiblioShare and are associated with the ISBN.
You'll also see links at the bottom of the pop-up to view:
- ONIX record stored in our database
- SalesData title detail page
- CataList title detail page
To install the extension for Chrome: go to the plug-in page, click "Add to Chrome,"
Let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com.