Reports you have saved in LibraryData (and SalesData!) are listed here, providing quick access to run any report or edit your share/schedule settings. Learn more about saving reports here.
Your saved reports table includes the following column headings:
- Name: The title of your saved report. Click on the name to edit it. Hit "Enter" to save your edits.
- Product Icon: Displays either the LibraryData or SalesData product icon, depending on the report type.
- Type: The type of report saved (e.g., Popular Books, Trend Analysis, etc.)
- Date Modified: Shows the last time you modified the criteria or settings of the report.
- Run: Clicking this link will run the report and bring you to the results page where you'll be able to download the report or send an ad-hoc email with the report as an attachment.
- Customize Columns: Clicking this link will run the report and bring you to the Customize Columns pop-up where you can add/remove columns for that report.
- User Group: This column appears if you are assigned to multiple user groups. It displays the user group that was selected as criteria for this particular report.
- Report Criteria: Allows you to view and edit the parameters used to run the report.
- Share Report: Allows you to share the selected report with others. If the report is already shared, you'll see "View/Edit". If it is not shared, you'll see "Share"
- Schedule Email: Allows you to set up a schedule for emailing your report to yourself and others. If the report is already scheduled, you'll see "View/Edit". If it is not scheduled, you'll see "Schedule".
- Delivery Frequency: If your report is associated with an email schedule, you'll see whether it is scheduled to be delivered on a Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly basis.
- Last Sent: Displays the date the report was last emailed.
- Next Expected Delivery Week: Displays Displays the start date of the week when the report will next be delivered via email.
- Copy Report: Clicking the icon will make a duplicate copy of the report with its criteria and distribution settings.
- Delete: Clicking the icon will delete that report.