The SalesData home page gives you a snapshot of the week’s sales activity and connects you to SalesData’s powerful reporting features. The basics of the SalesData home page are covered below. For more detailed information about how to use each element, follow the links provided.
- Bestseller: Create and run a Bestseller Report.
- Single ISBN: Create and run a Single ISBN Report.
- Multiple ISBN: Create and run a Multiple ISBN Report.
- Market Comp: Create and run a Market Comparison Report.
- Market Share: Create and run a Market Share Report.
- Gap Analysis: Create and run a Gap Analysis Report.
- My Reports: View your saved reports, as well as any reports shared with you. Learn more on the My Reports page.
- Retailer List: View all the retailers who are participating in BNC SalesData (i.e., contributing data weekly to the service).
- Help: View the SalesData User Manual.
- Contact: Use this form to contact the SalesData team with technical issues, questions, or comments. Learn more on the Contact Us page.
- Settings: View your account information, change your password, and set your preferred market, and update your mailing list subscription settings. Learn more on the Settings page.
- Log Out: Log out of SalesData.
Read or download the most recent SalesData Monthly Report, or access the Research Portal for exclusive, subscriber-only research on sales trends, consumer habits, literary awards, and more.
(9) Latest Blog Posts
View the most recent posts from the BNC Blog. Click any article title to view the blog post.